- Martial Arts Instructor and Holder of 3 Black Belts.
- International Consultant Instructor for Weight Training, Body-Building and
- Weight Training Consultant for PETV and Weight Training for the Sports
Council’s National Coaching FoundationвЂ™s Publication Division, Coachwise for
вЂWeight Training Exercises – Comprehensive GuidesвЂ™.
- Junior Mr. International In 1979.
- Strength Athlete (Light Bodyweight Class) @ 158 lbs bodyweight 1978 –
Bodyweight Lying Triceps Extension x 8 reps, Bodyweight Barbell Curl x 7 reps
(both at 185 lbs). Wide Grip Chin-ups behind neck with 95 lb dumbbell on belt x
6 reps – @ 200 lbs bodyweight 1980 – Squat 665 lbs, Dead Lift 525 lbs, Bench Press
405 lbs, Seated Press Behind Neck 225 lbs.
- Wrestled 4-Time World’s Strongest Man, Jon Pall Sigmarsson in
demonstration, Reykjavik, Iceland 1986.
- Coach to 4-time WorldвЂ™s Strongest Man, Jon Pall Sigmarsson.
- Fought 4-Time World’s Strongest Man, Jon Pall Sigmarsson at Full Contact
Kung Fu in a demonstration, Reykjavik, Iceland 1986.
- Consultant to Healthilife and The вЂSuper BodypowerвЂ™ Sports Nutrition Range
Of Supplements, while owning sponsorship rights to The NABBA Mr and Miss
- Author and Producer of вЂThe New Dictionary Of Weight TrainingвЂ™ Book and
- Author and Producer of вЂThe Dachau DietвЂ™ В© 2004.
- Inventor of the вЂSterling IsokineticвЂ™ В© System Of Exercise.
- Co-Inventor of the вЂDynaFlexвЂ™ В© Exercise System and Device.
- Author/Creator of the Dynaflex В© Exercise System .
- Producer of Over 58 Independent and 570 Commissioned Film Productions.
- Part of the BBC team winning multiple
awards as Director/Cameraman.
First Response – First Aid Instructor.
One of BrianвЂ™s
companies, Physical Exercise Television (PETV), was formed in the late 1990s to
provide training films to sports professionals & governing bodies such as the
National Coaching Foundation, Coachwise & the YMCA.
PETV now boasts
the largest digital database of exercise footage in Europe and still continues
to produce between 8 & 15 films per year.